Search the forum,

Discuss Business Insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R.Oak

Hi guys, i'm looking at different options for business insurance. Ideally Id like to get a package that includes:

-Public liability
-Van insurance
-Tool insurance
-Personal accident insurance
-Business interruption insurance
-Personal indemnity insurance

Does anyone here currently have such a package? And if so what insurer do you go with?

Thanks

I have mine with simply buisness try them not sure if they do it all though

simply business are rogues, check your excess for hot work, they tried increasing mine from £250 to £3500 when I put a works exp lad on the insurance 5 years back, so they lost my business very quickly. try a broker if you want to group it all together ie an NFU agent, at least they are honest brokers, not the cheapest though.

I'm insured with Welcome to One Insurance Solution and have been for 3 years now. For me they are consistently the cheapest I can find. Our policy is for £2m public liability and the usual £10 employers liability.

They were cheapest for us when we just had public liability too.

Last edited:
I went through A plan to get my insurance I was quite happy with them the lady was a great help even though I was asking stupid questions and they got me the best price out of 3 brokers. That was only PLI though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business Insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Has anyone fitted an Ideal Standard i.life S 50cm compact washbasin with a matching i.life S & B full pedestal? The basin is T518501 and pedestal is T519901. I have a problem with the pedestal boxed and packaged as the T519901 (but marked T2839 inside as below) - it does not fit and from the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
Hi guys first post. I am in the process of rejuvenating a double wash sink. It was needing the waste below looked at for a washing machine and dryer, as it had a sunken elbow and unbeknownst it was a mix of 1 1/4 and 1 1/2, including the sink wastes themselves. I bought new matching 1 1/2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock