Search the forum,

Discuss Buteline from 15mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnthePainter

I've been reading a lot of good things about buteline but a few things have me confused...

1. How would you transition from a 15mm setup (under sink for example) to a Buteline setup? Seems like the only do 10mm (surely too small), 16mm and 22mm?
2. What about isolation values etc? Is the idea that this then goes to a copper pipe fitting for isolation values?

Thanks! Just a bit confused...

Maincor is a better system in my opion i have used it on a timber frame new build excellent for those sort of jobs great for under floor heating aswell check it out cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buteline from 15mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed supply and all 6 in the block have a shared rising main pipe (I think unless there is meant to be more than one). Kitchen: From the ground floor to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to fit a new rad but the location of it has an obstruction. I initially wanted to tee from the 22mm pipes but right beside them and in between my new rad and the 22mm pipes are two 15mm pipes heading to another rad. I'm a DIY'er and trying to keep my joints to a minimum, I'm...
Replies
Views
E
Hi I have conected a small rad with 15mm pipe fed from 10mm system there is no air in the read water is coming out no bubbles but rad don't get warm the rad its conected to dos get hot the 15mm pipes have to go up and over a small door and back down to the new rad what am I doing rong please
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock