Search the forum,

Discuss Can't edit???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone else have problems trying to edit posts:confused::confused: Sometimes the edit option does not appear, am I missing something:confused::confused:

no happened to me earlier regarding my web posting , couldn't do out about it

I have spoken to the admin about this, they have asked if anyone else has been having the same problem but they couldnt figure out what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can't edit???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm internally. I'm trying to connect a 40mm floplast solvent weld pipe, and can't find a boss adaptor that even nearly fits. I can't cut a new hole above...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Hello I have a small plot of land that Im trying to make livable. Hopfully the picture makes sense, from soth to north there is a slight hill, rising approx 1.5meters. Below the surface its mostly clay so there will be a pit soakaway that we can discharge to the burn that runs along the north...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to turn off my outside tap for winter. When I turn the valve under the kitchen sink, it fails to stop the outside tap from running. This valve does seem very stiff. I am assuming I have to turn the value clockwise since if I turn it anti-clockwise it actually starts dripping...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling. Does anyone know if these are uncoupleable and if so, how? TIA.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock