Search the forum,

Discuss cant see my likes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
im getting the orange box at the top saying i have some likes but when clicked my likes page comes up but nothing is there??

maybe its telling me something :(

I cant see mine either

I feel like a chosen one :D

There's one more like for you Danny, just so you don't feel inferior.

Oh and that was my 4000th post. So now you can all tell me how wonderful I am. LOL!!!

If I didn't laugh, no one would.

Off to do my paper work. Have a good one, to one and all.

asslick.gif

sorry guys, I'm bored & thought this deserved one of these!!

(Cue infraction/abuse/me apologising)

asslick.gif

sorry guys, I'm bored & thought this deserved one of these!!

(Cue infraction/abuse/me apologising)
Nah, no infraction. I've put Judge Dredd away til after Christmas. Me want your smilies, they're all good.

I am also a chossen one.....pls reboot or take an axe to the server, Bah Humbug an all that.....:carolers::santa3::party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cant see my likes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and potential property however; wanted to reach out and see if anyone had suggestions or comments on what a wholesaler should be.... e.g. what do you want to...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock