Search the forum,

Discuss cat s60 with infared camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
As im sure alot of people on here do, i do all aspects of plumbing and heating eg bathroom fitting , heating systems etc etc .
i find i go through phones really quickly ive tried iphones ,samsungs , many different cases and still manage to destroy these all ! whether it be smashed screens broken charging ports or general damage from the amount of brickdust etc that somehow gets into the phone!
I have been looking at investing in the cat s60 phone as it looks like it may be able to withstand a beating and the thermak imaging camera would come in very handy . but i was just wondering if anyone on here has invested in one of these ? if so how do you find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cat s60 with infared camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Plumbers and Plumbing Work During COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic (Public Weekly Thread) Firstly, Hi lads and ladies. Apologies it has been a while posting here. @Lou and I have been checking in every now and again to catch up with some things. I have 101 unread messages and 1,160 notifications...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi all Newbie here who has joined to try and learn from your collective wealth of experience! I am a homeowner and not in the trade. You will see this from my lack of technical terms, Trying to do as much research as possible so we get it right - this is a one time opportunity and we need to...
Replies
Views
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock