Search the forum,

Discuss CCN1 Gas courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daveplumb88

I did my last ACS nonsense at NESCOT between 4 & 5yrs ago and found the fellas tutoring the courses most agreeable and their attitude towards us and the industry and industry regulators "correct". I hear now, however, that those guys no longer ply their trade at NESCOT, but elsewhere, possibly Carshalton?
I'm sure there's plenty of fitters out there online who know exactly who I mean, and where they are, as I was told they have a loyal band of engineers that see them every five years for their qualifications where so ever they are working! If anyone has ever been to a Steve Willis centre , these guys are the antithesis. They want you to pass & get back to safe working. ...........worth tracking down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CCN1 Gas courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few months. I also hold my city and guilds in plumbing level 2, vented and unvented certs. I am currently looking for a few days of work experience where by I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, newly registered to the forum but be aware of it for along time now. I know this has probably been posted before but there are thousands of threads and I just can't find the answer I'm looking for. so I apologise to you if this is a hindrance. 2 years ago I started my plumbing career...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , Im looking for help if possible ,Im first time poster Last week I finished 8 weeks theory (using LOGIC) (Health & Safety,History of Gas Industry,Gas Pipework,Pipe Sizing,Combustion,Principles of Gas Flues,Chimney Standards,Ventilation,Gas Controls,Y' Pland and 'S' Plan...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please go easy on me I'm new here! I have been looking for a gas training provider, so far I have looked at Able Skills, Access Training, M65 Gas, Logic 4 Training, and G.T.A Basildon. I have decided to stay away from Access Training & Able Skills as I have seen things that raze alarm...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc VAT) of your Great British Pounds. Absolutely free. No charge. Not a penny. We will even throw in a jig, flue kit and delivery. Your bank balance...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock