Search the forum,

Discuss Central heating pipe routes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on the first floor and then to feed a towel rail in a bathroom a rad in the utility and a rad in my lounge on the ground floor.

Can I run my 22mm flow & return down the middle of the hall and tee off in to each room ? If I tee off do I reduce to 15mm straight from f&t or keep it 22 until it meets the rads.

Does this makes sense ? I have a pic but can’t work out how to post pictures.

Reply to Central heating pipe routes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock