Search the forum,

Discuss central heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi to all.i have question about my central heating.for the second time when my boiler is heating hot water in cylinder and heating radiators he just finish like he got his themperatur but after i while when you notice that is cold in house you try to get boiler to heat radiators more but no answer from boiler.after that i notice that water in cylinder is too hot (not usualy hot)i have hot water for 3 days or more)and boiler goes on after 1.30 hour.and working normaly.when i use all water from cyilnder i heat again the thermostat is working ok on cylinder.but after 6 days this happend again boiler not working water too hot.what could be a problem is it dangeros?thank you.

Thanks for you answer.Do you mean that timer is faulty?enginer come today tested evrything and its all ok he say.all that he check controls thermostats all working he say that he dosn't know what could happend.(engineer who install the boiler).so do you meen that my timer control is not working ok or what?at the moment all is working ok,but for how long?

Thanks for you answer.Do you meen that timer control is faulty or what exsacly is a problem with control?engineer come today check everything but all is working ok now and he did not finde any faulty.so i dont know any more.

hi to all i have a new problem actually dont know is it a problem.i have ideal logic +15 condensing boiler.he make some noisy when starting.its like his normal sound but louder then usualy then for a few second like a vibrating sound and then he work normal.is that some problem or its just because its all cold or what?

ok quick update its like silent vibration heard twice for about 10 seconds and it apears 15 min after boiler starts.and then stops.should i be worried about to call a engeenier or its ok?because is silent you can hear it if you are next to him.

about my first question when you saic its the control issue.i heat the water in cylinder yesterday for about 1 hour.today evarything was ok i was thinking i will turn on again to heat water for 1 hour.but thenni noticed that water in cylnder is hot another plumber come an sais that 3 port motorised valve is stuck in middle position so i am getting hot water when heating is on?is that possible he will change it but how we overy change the thermostatic because a mistake i don't want to do another one by mistake.another opinion please?Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to central heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system. During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock