Search the forum,

Discuss Central Heating System Noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently moved into a rented property. Its an old terrace house that's had a great refurb. My problem is they have fitted a brand new Ideal i-mini boiler. The central heating and hot water works fine but there is an irritating hum around the house when it's on. Its loudest when it comes on in a morning until I turn in the hot tap then it's not as high pitched but it's still there. The pressure is 1.5. Can anyone tell me what this could be, it's driving me mad!

Is this more apparent after the heating has been on for a while and the rooms have heated up?

Its noisier when the heating comes on first thing in a morning then once the hot tap has been turned on its a bit quieter but the noise is consistent the whole time it's on. If the heating is off and I just put the hot water taps go on, it does it then too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central Heating System Noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock