Search the forum,

Discuss change boiler with all system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, in my house is a very old boiler and just three radiator, one in kitchen one in living and one on the second floor to the corridor, no one in rooms. I want to remove all the old system with boiler and install everything new,I live in Nottingham. Can somebody do it? and for which price?

Hello and welcome lon

@Lou

Welcome! I've moved your thread to the find a heating engineer forum. Plenty of excellent ones registered on our forum.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to change boiler with all system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

have a mixture of radiators range between 25 & 60 years old.Im having a new boiler fitted, do I change all the rads or just the old ones? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the new system is okay but we cannot get any hot water without running a bucketfull of cold water first. This means having to wash your hands in cold...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody give advice on my rough plans/sketches for repiping my radiators using 22mm & 15mm. I have only shown the flow line as the return line will just be a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock