Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Changing TRVs on a 10mm Microbore System in the Central Heating Forum area at

  1. HazelT

    HazelT New Member

    Hi. I need to change a few TRVs on my radiators. Its a 10mm Microbore system. I'd like to be able to undo the nuts, take off the old one and fit the new one with the same nuts, in order to save time. Here is a photo of an old one. It looks like there is a reducer piece under the TRV rather than a standard compression fitting. Any ideas about a TRV product that I could use as a replacement, or am I going to have to strip the 10mm pipe?

  2. Harvest Fields

    Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Think Drayton do one like that. But cannot remember the type off the top of my head. But would be hot and miss if they do what you want them to.
    • Like Like x 1
Similar Threads - Changing TRVs 10mm Forum Date
Changing thermostat from static to wireless( wiring issue) Central Heating Forum Sep 10, 2018
Changing 2 zone heating back to a single thermostat? Central Heating Forum Sep 8, 2018