Search the forum,

Discuss Channel 4 is looking for people who deserve a pay rise but don't know how to ask for it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Remedy Productions

Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me posting here but I'm on the look out for employees who are currently paid less than they feel they're worth but lack the negotiating skills or courage to ask for the pay rise they feel they deserve. This is for a new documentary co-production between Remedy Productions and Channel 4 which will be broadcast later in the year as part of the Dispatches series.

Wages across the board in the UK have remained stagnant for years, and lots of people actually find themselves working for less than they're worth. We are looking for people in that situation - who want the salary they deserve - to introduce to our expert negotiator. He is considered the top dog in corporate negotiation, counting Tesco and Arsenal FC amongst his satisfied customers.

Our hopefuls will learn from him the tactics and the negotiating tricks necessary to find the confidence they need to ask for more - before putting their new skills to the test and approaching their employer to try and secure themselves a raise.

So if you’re an employee and your pay is settled directly with your employer (i.e. not through a union, or set by government), and you’re keen to develop the confidence and the negotiation tactics you need to get the salary you deserve, then please send an email to:

[email protected]

Don’t forget to include your contact details and a little about your situation.

Of course, there are two sides to any negotiation. If you’re a business with an employee who you think could be due a pay rise (big or small), then we’d love to hear from you too. It could be anyone from any level of the company – from the cleaner to the chief exec - as long as both they and your company are happy to feature in the final film.

Remember – you don’t get paid what you deserve, you get paid what you NEGOTIATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Channel 4 is looking for people who deserve a pay rise but don't know how to ask for it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock