Search the forum,

Discuss Christmas puzzle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

OK

Assuming that your true love delivered the full promise of the song, on each of the 12 days of Christmas, and assuming that you (a) didn't sell any on eBay and (b) none of the lords a'leaping did anything sordid with the ladies dancing, after all 12 days, of which gifts did you have the largest number?

The first correct answer given with a lucid mathematical explanation, not copied from wiki or similar wins a prize. It may be a good prize, or it may be a shyte prize. Who can tell?

swans and geese 42 of each ie 6X7 or 7x6

Last edited by a moderator:
free-printable-the-twelve-days-of-christmas-carol.png

here are the words shaun :) but you just need your X tables really

I get you now it's how many times it repeated :) now Ray why couldn't you say that instead of confusing me with eBay and lords/ladies :D

Thnx lame

coz Ray is a bit sad, I am just really sad :)

puzzles are like boiler breakdowns, clear away all the crap info and look a what is really required/wanted then you can repair it/get the answer. Bit like preparing for war, clear away the fog and crack on with the objective, but that was when I was a lad, now I have to remember the question in the first place................. :) what did you say was broken is often heard around me :)

OK

The first correct answer given with a lucid mathematical explanation, not copied from wiki or similar wins a prize. It may be a good prize, or it may be a shyte prize. Who can tell?

Well if Lame wins it will be a shyte prize....

In saying that. what prize would you give Lame that would make him ...........content?

Maths usually does well with sequences , middle ground is not so average !
Just those darn computer geeks starting at 0 to confuse us all !
Well done Lame .

Lame's so old, he's the equivalent of Wikipedia for all things useless like this, so, by default, is disqualified.

Lame's so old, he's the equivalent of Wikipedia for all things useless like this, so, by default, is disqualified.

get back to your inbred village froggie :), just cos your fingers allow you to do the 6 and 12 x tables, should have allowed you to work it out quicker than us 10 fingered folk.

Anyway you forget, us normal folk have 8 fingers & 2 thumbs, you webbed toed antique.

:30:

Last edited:
Tadpoles live here permenantly, 7yrs & 6 week old. I tried asking them to move out already, but she thought I was being a touch harsh?

Pears, each tree producing approximately 50 kg per year that's about 3600 pears, or if the geese each lay an egg every day that's over 15000 eggs!

Pears, each tree producing approximately 50 kg per year that's about 3600 pears, or if the geese each lay an egg every day that's over 15000 eggs!
Hi flat Eric
I've been trying to work out how to send you a message but can't this is the only way to contact you
I've noticed on a old post by you that you would be happy to help someone build their portfolio im in the ss12 area and I'm struggling to find someone to help me with this part of my training if you could help please voukd you let me know and maybe we could meet up for a chat
Best regards

Hi flat Eric
I've been trying to work out how to send you a message but can't this is the only way to contact you
I've noticed on a old post by you that you would be happy to help someone build their portfolio im in the ss12 area and I'm struggling to find someone to help me with this part of my training if you could help please voukd you let me know and maybe we could meet up for a chat
Best regards
Click here: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/conversations/add?to=flat+Eric&title=Christmas+puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Christmas puzzle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock