Discuss Cistern filling one third of the way in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Because the adjuster bolt is nearly fully all the way out wind it in but I suspect it was done like that due to the ball hitting the cistern and getting stuck eg ball valve arm too long you can try and turn the ball but I suspect it won’t go all the way round eg 180 degrees etc

Because the adjuster bolt is nearly fully all the way out wind it in but I suspect it was done like that due to the ball hitting the cistern and getting stuck eg ball valve arm too long you can try and turn the ball but I suspect it won’t go all the way round eg 180 degrees etc
Thank you, we are definitely going to try what you have suggested. :)

Reply to Cistern filling one third of the way in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does any one know how this fill valve removes does it just lift up with the red clip?
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock