Search the forum,

Discuss Clock not working on Worcester Bosch MT10RF/mechanical RF thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
The clock has stopped working on my Worcester Bosch MT10RF/mechanical RF thermostat. I have changed the batteries but the clock still does not work.

There is a radio link with the boiler as the light is green. And I can switch the heating on by just using the bottom left hand switch to put it on the day or night setting, but the clock isn't going round so I can't set the heating to come on / go off at particular times.

There's nothing in the manual about trouble-shooting for a non-working clock. Will I have to buy a new one or can anyone think of anything else I could try?
Thank you

Have you tried re binding the clock/stat to the receiver

Which version of the timer do you have? Is it the oblong one with the clock on the left. If so I would just upgrade it. They are not the best timers to be honest. (In my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clock not working on Worcester Bosch MT10RF/mechanical RF thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock