Search the forum,

Discuss Coloured sanitary ware wanted-retro!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi does anyone know if you can get the old blue/green/ salmon pink etc loo or basins? There must be some salvage yard or something. I need a dark green basin and have a blue c/c toilet to trade? :rofl:

Google. Places do it but wont gaurantee to match the shade.

There are a few out there, if you google "discontinued sanitaryware colours".

When various manufacturers discontinued lines, these companies would come to people like us, and buy up all the old stock for about £2 per piece, store it for ever, and then sell it for £200 per piece on insurance jobs.

There are a few out there, if you google "discontinued sanitaryware colours".

When various manufacturers discontinued lines, these companies would come to people like us, and buy up all the old stock for about £2 per piece, store it for ever, and then sell it for £200 per piece on insurance jobs.
#HOW MUCH?
more like £350+ a piece.lol

theres a place in Essex that do them.
also a place round the corner from me, but thats a secret.

#HOW MUCH?
more like £350+ a piece.lol

theres a place in Essex that do them.
also a place round the corner from me, but thats a secret.

The one and only time I mentioned keeping a trade sani secret back from the forum I was slated and told never to ask a question on boilers then !!!

Last wc I swapped like that the cust paid about 400 plus carriage.

Anyone want a blue closed couple loo! Free! Collect north London - bit smelly but good nick !:speechless:

I have got a dark green basin if you are interested.

I had a new Pink hand basin from a place in London 5-6 years ago and that cost about £450, insurance Co not happy but customer insisted that she wanted it replaced, insurance Co wanted to fit a white one, everything else in bathroom was Pink

I have got a dark green basin if you are interested.

Could be. Where are you ? Custom wanted cracked basin replaced- dark green if I remember.. Job was Put it on the back burner until basin could be found, she's been looking.

primrose yellow low level armitage shanks toilet and cistern in good nick removed today. £350 if collected by next wednesday!

open to offers.

I have a basin and ped up on a farm I did a wetroom on not long ago, we are about to convert the adjoining building, I could ask if its available but it is up in North Wales. It was in good nick.

Well blue bog went to dump and other cust bought a green loo and basin off eBay for 30, but has to collect...
Guess what I'll be doing next week! Hope it's clean! .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coloured sanitary ware wanted-retro!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock