Search the forum,

Discuss Combi Boiler Expansion Vessel Replacement Needed (Halifax area) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adamfax

Hi, I am new to the forum and I am hoping members can help. The internal expansion vessel has gone on the combi, I need a 12L external vessel fitting. Job should be simple boiler is located in garage with very easy access and plenty of locations to fix the new expansion vessel. Located in Halifax.

Please PM if anyone needs more info.

Ideally a quote, but if you feel it's a simple job for an able DIYer then advice I am happy to take. I am not too bad with DIY and as I say the boiler and pipe work are easy to get at.

Well if you're replacing the internal, obviously you need a GSR installer

( I know you are fitting an external but thought I'd throw it in to be sure).

If it's external it needs to go on the return pipe if you do it yourself.

Price wise, I would expect in my part of the world £125 to £150 plus VAT there and there abouts, provided that it is as easy as you say i.e. Less than a couple of hours work and there are no other issues involved, plenty of wall space to hang it etc etc !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Boiler Expansion Vessel Replacement Needed (Halifax area) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock