Search the forum,

Discuss Combi has internal leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi am new to this forum.a signed up looking for advise.i have a worchesrer 28cdi combi and when a checked it yestersay i saw the presure was down as soon as went to top it up warer starting pouring boiler,after i removed the cover the leak is coming from the copper pipe inside it has a white collar type thing around the pipe,can anyone tell me what the white is and whats inside it and it be fixed cheers

Put the cover back on and please call a gas safe engy out

Do yous think its bad.last thing i want is scottish gas coming and condeming my boiler.canba find anything online to what is under the collar if it push fit or what would post a pic of it but no sure how to upload one

Do yous think its bad.last thing i want is scottish gas coming and condeming my boiler.canba find anything online to what is under the collar if it push fit or what would post a pic of it but no sure how to upload one

Sorry to say really your not supposed to remove the cover as your not gas safe and it's a room sealed appliance

Are you Gas Safe Registered? Probably not. Are you trained to take the case off a room sealed appliance? Probably not. Do yourself a favour and pop the case back on and call Scottish gas m out on an emergency call out mate.

The cover is back on but had to dry up the water last thing i was needing was the water going in to electrics and make it worse hope it is a simple fix for scottish am sure you can still get all spare parts for the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi has internal leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock