Search the forum,

Discuss Come on you plumbing football fans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I may not ever get chance to say this again, but just look whos TOP of the premiership !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Come on you plumbing football fans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Really can’t see what this has to do with Plumbing unless you want your kids to go to uni to study Plumbing😁. Fortunately I don’t have any😁, not that I’m aware of🤣 but you never know the odd one might come crawling out of the wood work at some point looking for money🤣 they’d better be quick I’m...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock