Search the forum,

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he made a nice job of it.
If you need anyone over the bridge :shades_smile:

It's in truro. So your a little late lol

It's not finished yet.

Next week we will be done

I'm so glad I've made the jump to run my own jobs

What size is that gas line Si?

Could be the angle but it looks more than 2"!

What size is that gas line Si?

Could be the angle but it looks more than 2"!

It is only 2". I've had all my 4" welded. And there's nothing in between.

Don't worry croppie. I'm trying not to break the regs

Condents.jpg Was just wondering if there is a paten pending on this condensate disposal system? only thought it was just limited to the domestic install, LOL.
Nice work Si, keep posting the pic's.

View attachment 14608 Was just wondering if there is a paten pending on this condensate disposal system? only thought it was just limited to the domestic install, LOL.
Nice work Si, keep posting the pic's.

There's a pattern been granted on that.

The flues are on the list to get ripped out. For the time being its more water tight than taking them out

2asumuda.jpg

qurazabu.jpg

dyzana3e.jpg

byte7ysa.jpg

su2a7a5e.jpg

evyqe8yr.jpg

y2araryr.jpg

une9yza3.jpg

eva4a4ep.jpg

Very nice Simon, all up & working ?
I did notice the "new" patented condense collection device, being held in reserve at the back of the boiler next to the air separator, what was just in case the plastic pipe blocked? LOL.

What's the next project ? keep em coming.

Very nice Simon, all up & working ?
I did notice the "new" patented condense collection device, being held in reserve at the back of the boiler next to the air separator, what was just in case the plastic pipe blocked? LOL.

What's the next project ? keep em coming.

All up and working now. Got a quieter month than last. But got a few projects in the pipeline for the future.

Hoping to get a few more plant rooms and then I want a complete install. Maybe a small office block or small school

Comments are welcome. I would like to know where I could go better or where i have gone wrong
Also words of wisdom are very good too

I cant work out from the pictures what going on with the gauges? are they pressure? what else is tee'd into it?
Dont forget to paint your black fittings.

I cant work out from the pictures what going on with the gauges? are they pressure? what else is tee'd into it?
Dont forget to paint your black fittings.

They are monometers. And they are tee'd in to a dp switch to prove pump flow

Ah, just spotted it on the wall, thought it was going into another pipe.
Not sure if you fitted the pumps, looks like the threaded bar is set into the concrete base? so they wouldnt be removable?

Ah, just spotted it on the wall, thought it was going into another pipe.
Not sure if you fitted the pumps, looks like the threaded bar is set into the concrete base? so they wouldnt be removable?

No. If a pump fails you would replace the head not the body IMO

Yes they are set in concrete

No. If a pump fails you would replace the head not the body IMO

That would be the sensible way:wink_smile:
I have never changed a head, its always a new pump which doesnt fit. Ends up needing positional flanges or stool pieces welded up.

That would be the sensible way:wink_smile:
I have never changed a head, its always a new pump which doesnt fit. Ends up needing positional flanges or stool pieces welded up.

A stool piece? Lol. Spell check is funny

I've not had that problem yet. I only fit Grundfos and they tend to look after the old pump bodies very well

I have replaced many heads and only 1 complete pump. But that wasn't a twin head

HA

If you were pricing and buying materials im sure you would just replace the head.

I was thinking same chris , whats the point of putting pics up without a synopsis of work detail

Added some more pics
They are 3x Strebel 500 boilers, 2x CT pump sets, 1xVT pump set with 3 port valve and Enwamatic.
You can see pictures of the header in the background on the last page:smug:

i was saying to someone about getting my commercial gas before years out and they said not worth it as only the bigger companies get the work.
been subbing a bit out of late and seems to me that its a better market than the domestic crap

Its near Weston super mare
I am self employed but work for my Dads company, who works for bigger companyies.
As a one man outfit I think you would be unlikley to get big boiler houses but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi chaps I have a as new Ali plug cock key this is a big piece of kit for larger commercial fed type premises pictures available and price if your interested?? Regards kop
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting more pressure in the heating system? I have a Megaflow Eco Systemfit Unvented Cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as there is no easy options to get it outside.
Replies
Views
If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock