Search the forum,

Discuss Commissioning checklist incorrect. Is guarantee valid? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a new boiler fitted December 17
The commissioning checklist is not signed;central heating mode section not filled in;domestic hot water section has incorrect temperature written in(wasn't 50 degrees) so he couldn't have measured it. I am concerned the boiler may not have a valid guarantee and before I ask Baxi I thought I'd ask here if it would be appropriate to download a new checklist to be filled in correctly when he eventually does return, or get him to amend the original retrospectively. Thanks

Did he fill out his gas safe details?

Get him back and make sure that he's registered boiler with gas safe and manufacturer.

Did you check to see if he is gas safe registered?

Is it a combi boiler or do you have a cylinder?

I would go back to him in the first instance and say I note this hasn’t been done. Could be an honest mistake (benefit of doubt and all that) if it’s not been registered via gas safe/local building authority then you may struggle warranty wise

I would go back to him in the first instance and say I note this hasn’t been done. Could be an honest mistake (benefit of doubt and all that) if it’s not been registered via gas safe/local building authority then you may struggle warranty wise

Yes I've done that and after two emails I am waiting for him to get back to me. There have been delays because of holidays and illness. He also needs to come back for 3rd time to make my shower more powerful. It has been registered and I have the certificate.

At least it’s been registered so you will likely be ok. I don’t know with Baxi but I know that I do commissioning checklists for Glowworm through an App on my phone so I don’t know if he might have done the same. Maybe giving him too much slack. Maybe one of my Baxi colleagues can advise

At least it’s been registered so you will likely be ok. I don’t know with Baxi but I know that I do commissioning checklists for Glowworm through an App on my phone so I don’t know if he might have done the same. Maybe giving him too much slack. Maybe one of my Baxi colleagues can advise

Thanks Riley

Did you get any certifictes or warranty paperwork through the post?
Any pictures of the boiler and pipes?

Yes without a doubt he should have filled it in and signed it , because it means its not actually been commissioned, is there anything on it regarding CO , CO 2 and ratio or is that blank ?

No idea how hes going to make the shower more powerful.

Yes without a doubt he should have filled it in and signed it , because it means its not actually been commissioned, is there anything on it regarding CO , CO 2 and ratio or is that blank ?

No idea how hes going to make the shower more powerful.

Yes Co, Co2 and ratio filled in.

Shower was more powerful before he put new boiler in. And the bath tap pressure was too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commissioning checklist incorrect. Is guarantee valid? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock