Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR

I hate it when it like that. Winds me up

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. skoronesa

skoronesa New Member

Mine is currently way worse than when I took those pictures. It has been so hot and humid here everyday has been a friday, just give up and throw everything in. Today I gave up after my first call!

I spent half my day digging yesterday too. First a broken waste line UNDER a deck. Then I had to find a sewage pump chamber.

3. FILPLASTIC

FILPLASTIC Sponsor

Right, thank you for your entries and sorry for the delay!

Our chosen winners are: Jimgoodenough and Harvest Fields. Pop us an email with your delivery address to [email protected] and we'll send you a Tilt Bin 4 out.

Thanks again everyone and just to remind you we are still offering forum users 10% off of our tilt bin range: Van Storage

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  4. Harvest Fields

Yipeee. Glad to have won. I have just emailed you.

5. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Congratulations Harvest Fields & Jimgoodenough.

Post a picture of your prize when you get it, in a nice tidy van (on a Monday morning) lol..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Harvest Fields

It’s arrived. Nice new and all sparkly. Not sure where it is going yet though as the van is still a mess:(:(

C7E1C542-85BF-4F93-BCD5-50B6E41B4A2D.jpeg

BE15403F-7D87-4AA5-A973-D9B0EE027851.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Member

What you gonna put in yours Harvest Fields??

8. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

possibly the money he saved by winning the competition LOL...regards Turnpin:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Harvest Fields

Not sure yet mate. Van and garage are a mess. Doesn’t really go in the van yet so may figure something for the garage. How about you?