Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Concealed basin waste (false wall) in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Neil Davenport

Neil Davenport New Member

Hi all,
    i am renovating a shower room and intend for all the pipework to be concealed behind a false wall.The basin will be in the middle of a 3 meter wall and the waste will need to run horizontally to the corner of the room.the connector i will be using in the wall for the trap is shown below:
    [​IMG]

Is it best practise to have a short vertical drop after this before the horizontal run or can the waste pipe go horizontal immediately( allowing for the appropriate fall?

Any advise appreciated

Neil

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Either is acceptable just make sure it's supported depending on run I normally do one clip per two feet (24")

3. Neil Davenport

Neil Davenport New Member

Thank you for the reply/advice, much appreciated

Neil