Search the forum,

Discuss Condense bosch boiler tries ignition with no taps of warm water opened. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a 4 years old boiler without issues so far,but now it keeps trying ignition with no reason and displays EA error code.When we open the warm water tap it works well with no disturbances.A tehnician will arrive next monday but we wont to have an advice by this forum members.Thanks.

What model of Worcester do you have? I have seen this issue quite a lot. It can be a few different things. But you will need a Gas Safe Registered Engineer to fix it.

There is a fairly loud noise on these attempts of ignition, maybe the pump.I don't know the model right now, it's located in a different location.The only thing that can cause that should be the water pressure but the pressure indicator shows it's in range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condense bosch boiler tries ignition with no taps of warm water opened. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the new system is okay but we cannot get any hot water without running a bucketfull of cold water first. This means having to wash your hands in cold...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi everyone I have been a plumber for 3 years now, I haven't come across many issues with water hammer so I'm not to sure what to do. it happens on the hot pipework, more specifically the hot taps in the bathroom (basin and bath). but it only seems to happen when I open the hot tap to a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I am in urgent need of advice! The weather has plummeted over the past week so at nights its -6 so this may be the cause. Anyways, since early this morning there has been no water coming out from the upstairs hot taps, both sink and bath. The cold taps work fine, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock