Search the forum,

Discuss Constant email requests to validate forum account in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil B

As per thread title.

Received about 6 of these now even though I had done this when joining. I only ever login using the Facebook connect button.

Just delete my account here if that's easier.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Constant email requests to validate forum account in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when there is a power cut, once the power has been restored, the boiler says 0c and will not heat water or radiators regardless of what (2 exceptions...
Replies
Views
As mentioned in my 'System Drain' thread the house has been extended in 1986. In recent years I felt the circulation was not as good as it should be . I have previously replaced a section of pipe when we had blockage at point where cold feed joins together with clean and drain, refill+...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock