Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: +12 month old adhesive: Morning Gents I keep popping on here for adv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: +12 month old adhesive: Morning Gents I keep popping on here for adv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone advice me on my Vaillant Ecotec plus 415. The boiler starts up but switches off after a few minutes. If the temp dial is turned up then it makes a very loud banging and flapping sound. I was advised to get system flushed by one company and another said the boiler is old i...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved into my current house about a year ago. It has a conventional boiler with a hot water tank. The boiler is Vitodens 100-W, which is a condenser boiler...
Replies
Views
Just had a new boiler installed and looking for some efficiency advice, please. We have always set the Heating to run from 6:30 until 21:00 via the programmer and have regulated it from the thermostat. We have used the same setting for the Hot Water. We have a conventional system with our boiler...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see something that makes sense to them. We live in a council property, and a couple of years ago our boiler (a Promax 28 Combi) started flashing us the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock