Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: Black grout needed for tiled worktop: Hi, can anyone suggest what gr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ContractorForum: Black grout needed for tiled worktop: Hi, can anyone suggest wha

i use black grout for a regular customer and have done for numerous years, i swear by bal charcoal which should be available from any good tile shop, topps tiles definiteley stock this in various quantities to suit requirements. hope this helps, terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: Black grout needed for tiled worktop: Hi, can anyone suggest what gr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Apprentice plumber here studying level 2 at college. Before I got into plumbing I tiled over my stopcock as I assumed I wouldn't ever use it, because all my outlets have isolation valves and I have an indirect gravity fed system in a small flat with a Stuart Turner pump (now as I learn more at...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
C
Hello there. I wonder whether anyone could suggest what may be the issue with the hot water in my bathroom. I have asked four different plumbers who have come to the house to do work and none of them had a clue. Basically, when I turn on the hot tap on the bath, black bits come out in the...
Replies
Views
CharlieMcT
C
Hi, Today I noticed one of the tiles in my shower enclosure has a crack in per the pictures below... I'm not sure how long it's been there but we haven't been using the shower for months as I keep meaning to get the seals replaced on the vertical uprights. It was whilst looking at these I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock