Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: dust pressed or encaustic: How do you tell the difference between en in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: dust pressed or encaustic: How do you tell the difference between en in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with the faucet (Franke Atlas Neo Sensor) and it will require it to be sent back to the manufacturer. However I have an issue with disconnecting the hoses from the control box (Franke control box). The hoses plug into the control box without screwing, they're simply pressed into...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hoping to get some sound advice regarding combi boiler sizing for a large 3 Bed House. We are refurbishing the house and plan to strip out the old boiler and pipework from the loft to relocate to the kitchen / diner whilst also renewing all copper pipework and installing new radiators...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock