Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: How long does primer take to dry?: Hi guys, i am starting my first f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: How long does primer take to dry?: Hi guys, i am starting my first f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Mine is a two storeyed house. The groundfloor toilet and first flower shower are at same alignment. About two months back, I cleaned my shower drain like this in the video: Unfortunately, when I removed the siphon, the left out water (about 1 litre) around the area started draining. For...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Having a new bathroom fitted this week and looking for advice on how far we should go with waterproofing it. The bathroom will be tiled floor to ceiling and will have a penta/corner shower cubicle, a sunken bath. Pan to wall toilet and a vanity unit / basin. top down Layout and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im hoping someone could give me some advice please. I'm new to this site so please forgive me if I'm posting incorrectly or in the wrong place. I am looking for advice on my neighbours bathroom waste pipe. I'll try to explain this as best as I can. Our neighbours house is set forward from...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock