Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: nvq 3 had enough: is there any way i can do this course without havi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: nvq 3 had enough: is there any way i can do this course without havi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi There, I want to swap out my old valves for TRVs but the threads are different sizes, and I'm unsure how to resolve it. My current existing radiator valve setup is: The current valve has a 3/4" thread going to the radiator. I can't quite work out what's on the radiator side, but the...
Replies
Views
Daley power
D
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor bathroom. The first fix was completed a few days ago. We haven't moved in yet. When we returned to the property just now, the kitchen ceiling had caved...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Apologies - I'm new, but I promise to try and be an active member of the forum :) We're doing some decorating just now and it was suggested that we take off the radiators to make it easier for the plasterer. We decided to have a go ourselves rather than getting someone in for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock