Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: [Poll] Which base moulding?: Okay, I'm officially going buggy over t in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: [Poll] Which base moulding?: Okay, I'm officially going buggy over t in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. My first post here. I am having a combi installed next week by someone I trust and I know he will do a proper installation and power flush etc. Now, I have decided on 2 boilers for our large 4 bedrooms house. I don't want an open system as my wife and I are blind and our talking...
Replies
Views
mproberts
M
S
Hello all, I hope I've come to the right place for some guidance and advice on some plumbing work done? If not a pointer to somewhere more suitable would be a great help; otherwise please read on; Between October 2015 and January 2016 we paid for the services of a plumber to correct a number...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock