Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: rubi mosaic seperator??: Has anyone used one of these yet? looking a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: rubi mosaic seperator??: Has anyone used one of these yet? looking a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard plasterboard has been used throughout (including the future shower area), rather than using the waterproof variety of plasterboard or to use tiling board. The...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine lives in an old cottage that has been extended. They have three loft areas that are completely separated. The CWSC is in one higher loft space, the hot water cylinder and shower pump live in another lower loft. They are on different sides of the building. There is single 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
The rusty bit with a hole at the top looks quite old, feels flimsy, and is a single skin 100mm x 400mm. The boiler has a 600mm new pipe rising vertically, then a new 135 degree bend (although the paint has come off as you can see), then the rusty pipe, another 135 degree bend which looks very...
Replies
Views
We have a Triton Westbourne Bar Valve Mixer shower with diverter. The instructions clearly show all the components which include Push Fit Wall Brackets to attach to the pipes. The instructions also detail the installation of the wall brackets and reference that the supplied brackets come with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock