Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: skin grafts: Hi lads,go under the knife this afternoon for the 1st o in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: skin grafts: Hi lads,go under the knife this afternoon for the 1st o in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post and I hope its not a stupid question, we have a Baxi 105e combi connected up to a Honeywell CM927 and BRD91 which has been running quite happily for the past 10 years (with the exception of having to heat up the LCD over the toaster every few months as the LCD failed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry if this is a silly question I'm having a new heating system installed ( un vented ) my new mains is due to be installed ( moled ) in 25 mm MDPE , the Water companies going to replace the communication pipe under the lead replacement scheme , however its been suggested to me to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping for some advice. Yesterday I did have an authorised tech round whom fitted a new control board and electrode/cable and my DUO TEC Compact+ 24 GA came back to life but things are not going as expected and unfortunately I am in Lithuania full time since lockdown and do not speak...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock