Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: slc: hi i was wondering if anyone can tell me of a good but fairly c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: slc: hi i was wondering if anyone can tell me of a good but fairly c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there! I hope your weekend has started well. TL/DR: Should I replace 90-degree bend with a smaller type to increase the fall from the shower tray? I am replacing a bathtub with a 1500 X 800 Sonas shower tray which I will place on 4-inch blocks, probably with some 18mm marine ply on top...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power. There are only a few companies that do central heating systems locally, and they are aimed at the very top end of the market. We are at the lower end of...
Replies
Views
Hi all Bit of a story here. We moved into our house in March 2021 and had lots of jobs to do. On buying the house we were told that the current Boiler was not fit for purpose and we received a £2,500 rebate off the house price so we could get a new boiler fitted. So, the new Boiler was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock