Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: @TherealNihal What's stopping you?! - Go take some pics of you snowb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
ContractorForum: @TherealNihal What's stopping you?! - Go take some pics of you snowballing strangers Nihal!

More...

Follow us on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: @TherealNihal What's stopping you?! - Go take some pics of you snowb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going away, if so where? Are you doing some DIY, if so what is your project? We are not going anywhere but having a nice lunch on Sunday! Happy Easter...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock