Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: tile giant: my nearest tile giant is 25 miles away im in eastbourne in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: tile giant: my nearest tile giant is 25 miles away im in eastbourne in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me to source everything for them and have it delivered directly to them, which l did, once everything had been received by the customer, they then paid...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
Hi im looking for some advice . The cylinder is sited about 15metres away from shower which is currently gravity fed there is a 25 gallon (113 litres) cold water storage tank in the loft and a 1800 x 500 cylinder (276 litre) in a bungalow . the clients want a more powerful shower but are...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On Thursday there was a water leake a few steets away from us And we had no water most of the day. About 10 minutes before my neigbour said the water supply was back on I remember hearing a fair amount of activity from our airing cupboard. I took this as water/air moving through as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock