Search the forum,

Discuss Converting from nat Gas to lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just finished installing an ideal logic heat h24 and converted it from natural gas to lpg, but I don’t have the instructions to make the changes on the boiler. Does anyone happen to know the sequence for changing the settings?

Thanks.

If you don't have the instructions how did you convert it in the first place ?

Are you gas safe registered?

I’ve just finished installing an ideal logic heat h24 and converted it from natural gas to lpg, but I don’t have the instructions to make the changes on the boiler. Does anyone happen to know the sequence for changing the settings?

Thanks.
If its a new boiler instructions are in the installation book,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Converting from nat Gas to lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the wall above the AEG Induction hob with 1 Gas burner. It worked very well on Natural gas. We have had the local gas co. install an LPG supply using...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The boiler can take an Ideal weather compensation unit to raise the target flow temperature as the outside temperature drops, but the store temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the working gas pressure on the gas valve test nipple. This fell to 8mbar on maximum and 17mbar on high setting. They then removed the isolation valve under...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock