Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Corner toilet or straight? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

?

Corner or straight toilet

1. Corner cc

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Straight cc

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. P B

P B Member

They have never sat well with me before but i have a space issue and am considering as an option.
    Just wondered what your opinions are on my proposed positions and a poll on preference of the type too .
    Images are two locations of toilet .Probably a 600 projection cc.

Was thinking of back to wall on straight but actually takes up more room once boxing in is in place. Thats why image has mock boxing in.
    Thanks

DSC_2013.JPG

DSC_2012.JPG

DSC_2005.JPG

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I will fit whatever the customer wants as long as it is decent quality mate. Does it have to be boxed in? Why are you not fitting a space saving close coupled toilet? Or is it what you prefer?

3. P B

P B Member

Yes, just getting general thoughts. Im laying out the bathroom it wasn't how I'd first imagined. More of person opinion rather than just a professional one. Cheers

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I would see if I could fit a small close coupled into the space myself. But I would do what ever the customer wanted. (Or whatever you wanted if you are the customer)

5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

straight for me

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Another one for straight here. The corner ones look odd & out of place on their own in my opinion. But look ok when fitted along with a corner basin and quad tray in the room.

7. gmartine

gmartine GSR

Neither, straight but a combination toilet and sink on right hand wall even it means an elbow in the soil pipe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. gmartine

gmartine GSR

QUOTE="gmartine, post: 991855, member: 75709"]Neither, straight but a combination toilet and sink on right hand wall even it means an elbow in the soil pipe.[/QUOTE]

Edit...actually just seen the dimensions, as Harvest says you should be able to fit a closed coupled unit into that space with both the toilet and basin backing onto North wall...

[​IMG]

Projection of that toilet is just over 637mm inc WC, so plenty of leg room in either orientation...

This one fits exackerly with an inch to spare..

[​IMG]

1160mm Harper Gloss Grey Combined Vanity Unit - Cesar III Pan

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018