Currently reading:
Cost of replacing boiler, radiators, piping and fitting a new electric shower??

Discuss Cost of replacing boiler, radiators, piping and fitting a new electric shower?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dac1

Hi all

Our central heating system is around 15 years and we feel its a good time to have it replaced. The property is a two bed bungalow in the Huntingdon area so that should give you guys an understanding on the area that will be worked on. I would like some advice/knowledge on the following please:

1) What type of boiler to have?
2) Which make of boiler to have?
3) The materials involved to replace the boiler and radiators and everything inbetween, and the cost of these materials?
4) The labour cost and time required?

Simply put, how much will it cost to have a central heating system replaced?

We currently do not have a shower at all. We would like an electric one installed. Would it be sensible cost wise to have the same plumber install the shower at the same time as the central heating system? Would the plumber be able to cut into the bathroom wall tiles and do any needed electrics? How much on top of the central heating system being replaced would it cost to install the electric shower?

Apologies for all the questions but I am concerned that if I do not understand what is required I may be ripped-off.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cost of replacing boiler, radiators, piping and fitting a new electric shower?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock