Search the forum,

Discuss Counting Down to WorldSkills with the UK Tiling Team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
WorldSkills_1_sswebsite_r.JPG

With the WorldSkills 2017 final in Abu Dhabi fast approaching, anticipation is rising for the UK Tiling Team. On Thursday 7th September, Schlüter-Systems caught up with them at the Greenbank

View more information: Counting Down to WorldSkills with the UK Tiling Team » Tile Blog | Tile News Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Counting Down to WorldSkills with the UK Tiling Team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U - http://www.schluterandu.co.uk/?click=sign-up You'll get information about training, competitions, prizes, and news, all for Ü. Another thing keeping tabs on is...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This email is a FINAL REMINDER to advise that new applications for the below contract will not be accepted after Thursday the 15th of September at 5pm. We...
Replies
Views
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop' Derbyshire, SK13 8RB 01457869280 About me: I am an experienced, consistent and competent gas service engineer with a great, practical...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock