Search the forum,

Discuss Croppie's not taking any cxxp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
better than ripping the band aid off slow

[video=youtube_share;EdmHuMTVq4M]https://youtu.be/EdmHuMTVq4M?t=8[/video]

That big hand is one of my favourite stunts ever

at least the chap thanked him lol

I didn't even get the snotty pm that I was expecting. .......

Today has been a day of clowns and muppets.

Coupled with the Fkn weapon at work who decided to leave a colossal gas leak under a school portacabin. Which means that I have to now check all his jobs from the last 6 months.

Happy and bunny are no longer in my day to day vocabulary. ......

Terrible moderation style. Poor guy won't be back even for tap replacement advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie's not taking any cxxp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock