Search the forum,

Discuss Customer wants combined WC and basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Something like this

Alaska-Combined-Two-In-One-Wash-Basin-Toilet-500mm-wide-p.jpg

Never fitted or even seen one installed. Seemed to notice in passing these started to become available a short while back at some well known sheds/online sheds.

Before I even start thinking about it/browsing I thought I'd float the topic here because there's so much experience here that if someone strongly warns against for one reason or another I'll give it a miss. But equally if there are any good ones which work well and are a pleasure to install (ha ha ha) I'd appreciate recommendations.

Thanks all

When I saw that pic a few months ago I thought it was photoshopped its so stupid.

When I saw that pic a few months ago I thought it was photoshopped its so stupid.

It must have a place in tiny water closet with no room to fit a separate basin though? For that at least it could be useful. If there was any room at all to have a separate basin then I'd always go for that but this could work in some instances.

It must have a place in tiny water closet with no room to fit a separate basin though? For that at least it could be useful. If there was any room at all to have a separate basin then I'd always go for that but this could work in some instances.

Yes you are correct but #legsakimbo ! Lol

I have fitted one customer supplied it came from B&Q i believe simple enough to fit only cold water to the tap though .

Screenshot_2018-02-03-07-53-36.png

Rent your shed with a bunk to sleep on above.

why everyone can't just not wash their hands after using the toilet is beyond me
As Jimmy Carr once said, "Wash my hands after taking a p**s? Surely if I wash my c**k in the morning I'm good for the day?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer wants combined WC and basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock