Search the forum,

Discuss Database errors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Dont know if its just me but I'm getting database errors every now and again when I try to post or log in. Is anyone else getting this?

Yes me too, it wont post many then I get a message saying i have already posted an identical one in last 5 minutes, but that aint showing either.

me as well then this afternoon had database errors for a while it's still a tad slow but at least it's working now lol

Very sorry about this,started early hours of the morning,it has been reported and thought was sorted but once those gremlins get in...
Hopefully will be sorted soon ,sorry again

Believe so,got rid of multiple and quadruple posts as well :17:

thanks Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Good and thanks, don't have to force meself out to the pub now. Can have a quiet night with the tv and the forum :) :) :)

Thanks for sorting this, although it is now beer o'clock and the fridge is calling..

i've noticed that my post count didn't go up
it is now though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Database errors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop // Boiler fires but now the pressure runs up from 1.5 mark in the green up to 2.5 in the red then flicks off. // Error code again // Once held in reset for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, Trying to submit a question but I get a request to ask the Admin, can you help? I have tried to paste here but get the same error, hope you can help? Best Regards, Phil
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked the inlet standing pressure which was at 25mb. Boiler attempts to fire and the pressure drops by 1mb but the gas valve doesn't open. Checked the black...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came out and said there was an issue with the flue install (it's in the attic and exits through the roof close to the chimney). Old installer who has done...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock