Search the forum,

Discuss Database Errors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Keep seeing the above when posting.

So u need a reboot or new lap top, cheapest way and best plumbers advice, send £60 to me at ..... for more advice:smilielol5:

Happens to me a lot as well.I clean out the cache and it seems to help until it fills up again. Mines is a modern core i5 lappy, so it's not the machine.

i get that as well
If it gets really bad, I clear everything....cookies,history, the entire cache but keep saved passwords, and it seems to help. I suspect though its really to do with the SVQ database on the server.

Something ain`t quite right for mine either regards turnpin:6:

We're working on getting it resolved please bare with and if all else fails hold hands and start singing christmas carols to keep morale up

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers BOD , did notice something weird happening with Mentioned stat , 0 was not always in right place ,
varied from member to member !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Database Errors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock