Search the forum,

Discuss Day Out London: Grand Designs (day after Royal Wedding) ********* TILE DRILLS bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

So you watched the Royal Wedding and the question on your mind is "What Next"

The day after the Royal Wedding [Saturday 30th April 2011] ********* will be attending the GRAND DESIGNS show in London. Chance to catch up on how your plumbing will be used and what demands are going to be made from you..

66614_432794052013_617362013_5183886_5059349_n.jpg

Set up to last NINE days until Sunday 8th May 2011 we will be showcasing PORSADRILL for drilling holes into VERY hard porcelain tiles.

Our diamond cores are so good that the organisers let our shabby 3m stand sit in amongst the prestige high end porcelain tile stone stands.

67046_432794227013_617362013_5183898_2570465_n.jpg

We live near some very ELITE neighbours at these shows!!

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/kit2.jpg
On demo for all 9 days will be the popluar Bathroom Fitters Kit.

This "All in one solution" for drilling holes into very hard porcelain tiles with diamond core holesaws hole saws or drill bits is a favourite purchase with project minded clients.

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/guideplate.jpg

And in a break from the usual set up you will be able to come and meet Tony our newest employee.

Tony is an ex-employee of one of the tile training companies. He spent many years teaching tiling to many lads and the plan is that he will take some of the load off me.

I attend 15 shows a year or 400 hours of demonstations. With Tony's help I can maintain a presence but take care of the marketing back at base.

With Tony providing a full sales and demo at the shows it will be a help to me.

In line with the wishes of the organisers of Grand Designs we will NOT have promotinal girls with us. At family shows we tend to pitch to the ladies as well as the husbands so it will be just me and Tony during the week.

217127_10150139696187014_617362013_6473673_5345524_n.jpg

I've been asked to leave the better looking sales force behind and to train up Tony...

Dont worry Tony - You wont have to cuddle the boss.

Grand Designs Live London returns to ExCeL from the 30th April to 8th May and tickets are on sale now - click here to book! The event is the UK's number one, award-winning home show packed with design and inspiration for your home.

Grand Designs Live is perfect for anyone who has an interest in interiors, build, kitchens, bathrooms, gardens, shopping, food, village and technology. The show will provide you with plenty of amazing ideas to turn your dream home into a reality. If you're self-building, renovating or simply re-decorating you’ll find everything you need for your very own grand design. With yearly exhibitions taking place in London, visitors will be able to buy, build and furnish a house, all under one roof.

Re: Day Out London: Grand Designs (day after Royal Wedding) ********* TILE DRILLS bi

Love Watching Grand designs,looks like it will be a great day out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Day Out London: Grand Designs (day after Royal Wedding) ********* TILE DRILLS bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock