Search the forum,

Discuss Desperate! Password never works! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96738

Sorry but don't know who to address this to. Each time I try to log in my password is "incorrect" so I make a new one and get into the site and post etc. but when I try next time again the new password is incorrect! Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?
cheers
Brendan

That's an odd one

You are typing the password correctly?

Also tick the box which says keep me signed in you shouldn't have to re enter your password then unless you clean your cookies

Suddenly it works! A mystery - I had ticked the always sign in box too. Very strange - however I have great hopes now all is fixed ! Thanks for the advice.
Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Desperate! Password never works! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail so thinking I should change the stopcock tap thing under the sink? Please see attached photos. Many thanks for and advice. Cheers Gary
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock