Search the forum,

Discuss Did I miss much in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So who had the bargains last night ?
I was out all day and missed it all, but to be honest I'm too slow on the puter
Everything I tried to buy had sold out by the time I went through checkout
Ray needs to think about us old uns who aren't so quick on the keys :wheelchair:
I'm out again today for a mates birthday bash, so will miss it again
It's about the only time going out on the swally has actually saved me money:clap:

2 mag pros and the big cleaner for 275 plus vat
Worcester 29cdi Classic 729 plus the vat
2 mag (one pro normal size and one old red shorty mag)

That was about it tbh

I think I did better than anyone but I'll wait till I've collected my purchase before I show off...

Ray knows I would create such a scene in his very own fareham branch, he just wouldn't run the risk!

There's a gag here about being mugged over, but I can't be bothered to work it out.

We have now sold out of all Ideal promotional stock, and some Vaillant models - particularly the Pro28ERP are also now gone.

We still have WB, a few remaining Vaillant, Glowworms, Baxi, Main and a few Intergas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Did I miss much in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have tried the mixer tap/air lock trick about 10 times now and still not fixing. I have drained the HW tank a little so I can inspect the 22mm out pipe at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock