Search the forum,

Discuss Direct unvented cylinder 210 l in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehc direct unvented cylinder 210L capacity, brand new and never fitted, comes with pressure reducing valve and expansion vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Direct unvented cylinder 210 l in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do most composite valves now for unvented cylinders have a tee on them For the expansion valve connection? The ones I used to fit just had the balanced cold connection coming of it. Them I tee'd off downstream of the composite valve for the expansion
Replies
Views
P
Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if there was anyway to take it our and fil the hole with a blank? Or if anyone knows where to find an Ariston cylinder 150L unvented??
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed soon. Only need around 120/125 ltr for our usage and could possibly make do with 100. Been looking at a few different brands including the Megaflo which...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock