Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher/washing machine waste question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gazman07

Hi all, new member here, 1st post so hello everyone :D

Just a quick question regarding running the waste for a washing machine & dishwasher please.

I'm looking at moving my washing machine into the utility room & fitting a dishwasher where the washing machine used to be. However i'm not sure how to run the waste for them.

The washing machine currently fixes straight into to the trap of the sink but can anyone please tell me the prefered method from these 2 diagrams. (apologies for my poor attempt at diagrams, lol)

A:

plumb2.jpg

B:

plumb.jpg

P.S: The waste from the washing machine will run behind my cooker, ther will a 10mm air gap between the plastic waste pipe & back of the cooker does anyone know if this would be sufficient?

Thanks, Gaz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dishwasher/washing machine waste question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock