Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher waste pipe extension help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Grateful for some guidance - I have a new integrated dishwasher and the waste pipe does not reach the trap. I have seen extension kits on sale but am confused.

The end of the waste hose from the dishwasher is I think the standard 22mm rubber end. There are plastic connectors available to connect this to another hose (22mm x 22mm connector). But the hoses typically have 22mm x 29mm ends, and because I need it to end at 22mm to fit the waste trap, im assuming I need to join the 22mm end of the fitted hose to the 29mm end of the extension hose. But there does not seem to be any connector available for this!

I believe the old setup in the house had basically used a 22m x 22m connecter that was jammed into the 29mm end, but with this setup, the hose at risk of breaking and there is no room to fit a jubilee clip.

Moving the waste trap closer is not an option. Replacing the hole hose from the dishwasher is, but I would like to avoid if possible!

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Rob

Thanks for your suggestion appreciated - I will try and find a shorter one otherwise it will be nearly 4m!

One of the ends on this is 19mm - does this fit to the same trap connection as a 22mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dishwasher waste pipe extension help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock